More than 4,000 Android apps that use Google’s cloud-hosted Firebase databases are ‘unknowingly’ leaking sensitive information on their users, including their email addresses, usernames, passwords, phone numbers, full names, chat messages and location data. Source: Over 4000 Android Apps Expose Users’ Data via Misconfigured Firebase DatabasesRead More
- Container Orchestration Using Kubernetes and Apache Mesos
- The GCC Steering Committee takes a step away from the Free Software Foundation
- Linux Foundation Kubernetes Certifications Now Include Exam Simulator
- Is it possible to run a conference using only free software?
- What is the dark web? Your questions answered, in plain English