Russia-linked cyberespionage group Turla targets diplomatic entities in Europe with a new piece of malware tracked as COMpfun. Security experts from Kaspersky Lab have uncovered a new cyberespionage campaign carried out by Russia-linked APT Turla that employs a new version of the COMpfun malware. Source: Russian APT Turla’s COMpfun malware uses HTTP status codes to…Read More
- Container Orchestration Using Kubernetes and Apache Mesos
- The GCC Steering Committee takes a step away from the Free Software Foundation
- Linux Foundation Kubernetes Certifications Now Include Exam Simulator
- Is it possible to run a conference using only free software?
- What is the dark web? Your questions answered, in plain English