The deployment of containers has changed the way organisations create, ship and maintain applications in real-time. Container orchestration automates the deployment, maintenance, scaling as well as networking of containers. In today’s world, where enterprises are required to deploy and manage multiple hosts, container orchestration can be the only rock-solid alternative. Source: Container Orchestration Using Kubernetes…Read More
- Container Orchestration Using Kubernetes and Apache Mesos
- The GCC Steering Committee takes a step away from the Free Software Foundation
- Linux Foundation Kubernetes Certifications Now Include Exam Simulator
- Is it possible to run a conference using only free software?
- What is the dark web? Your questions answered, in plain English