An advanced group of Chinese hackers has recently been spotted to be behind a sustained cyber espionage campaign targeting government entities in Australia, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, and Brunei—which went undetected for at least five years and is still an ongoing threat. Source: This Asia-Pacific Cyber Espionage Campaign Went Undetected for 5 YearsRead More
- Container Orchestration Using Kubernetes and Apache Mesos
- The GCC Steering Committee takes a step away from the Free Software Foundation
- Linux Foundation Kubernetes Certifications Now Include Exam Simulator
- Is it possible to run a conference using only free software?
- What is the dark web? Your questions answered, in plain English