COVID-19 has radically altered the corporate cyberthreat landscape. Quarantine measures have forced a huge number of people to switch to remote working. To respond to these changes in a timely manner, we carefully studied expert forecasts and research, changing customer requests, and cybercriminal activity. Source: How coronavirus has impacted workRead More
- Container Orchestration Using Kubernetes and Apache Mesos
- The GCC Steering Committee takes a step away from the Free Software Foundation
- Linux Foundation Kubernetes Certifications Now Include Exam Simulator
- Is it possible to run a conference using only free software?
- What is the dark web? Your questions answered, in plain English